Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Month in Review Explanation

I haven’t decided on a format, but for now I’ll be posting “Month in Review” entries that include the following things:

1. A full review of the album that I deem to be the best album released that month

2. Shorter reviews of the three next best albums released that month

3. Scores for all other albums that I’ve listened to and scored during that month, with short being updated into the post as they are written.

This should get some of my scores onto the site faster, and again, I will update the albums with reviews as I finish them. The one from May can here found here, and the other months from 2010 will be up in some form in the next few days (once I edit the reviews for the top albums). I’ve been writing a lot, just well, not posting. I’m still fairly overwhelmed with everything that I need to do to get this site where I want it, but it’s still a work in progress.

Thanks for your continuing support!

-Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment